Spring has sprung in Maryland which means changes in our electrical consumption.
Use our spring electrical checklist to make sure your home is warm-weather ready:
1. Check all wiring to your pool and hot tubs. A short circuit can shorten the fun. Plan and schedule service now.
2. Test security lighting and motion detectors to ensure it’s working. Criminals enjoy doing their jobs in warmer weather, and while windows are open.
3. Change bulbs in landscape lighting as we will all look forward to doing more entertaining in evenings.
4. Consider installing or repairing your fans-ceiling and attic fans can help you keep cool in the upcoming warmer months.
5. Are your GFCI outlets working? Lawn care is much more enjoyable if you have a convenient outlet to plug into. If you need more outlets, an install is easier than you may think.