Experienced Electrical Project Manager / Estimator
Walter Electric, one of the area’s leading providers of quality electrical installation and service, is seeking a professional, experienced and detail-oriented Project Manager/Estimator for commercial tenant/retail work.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience.
- Computer experience is required.
- ConEst software experience is a plus.
- Estimate projects, develop scope of work, meet with clients, perform site visits and accurately read take off and interpret drawings.
- Estimate and manage multiple projects with multiple staff at multiple locations with projects completed on time and under budget while maintaining our high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Increase revenue via efficient utilization of resources.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills.
- Complete estimates by planning, organizing, and controlling estimates.
- Communicating clearly and directly with employees and management upholding company policies and visions.
- Communicating job expectations and requirements, planning, monitoring, and appraising project production. Recommending and enforcing continued and/or corrective production and adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meet or exceeds our standards by contributing constructive information for strategic planning and reviews, implementing, productivity, quality and customer-service standards, resolving problems and identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets project budgets by monitoring project expenditures, identifying variances and implementing corrective actions.
- Accomplishes commercial projects results by defining project purpose and scope, calculating resources required, establishing standards and protocols and allocating resources, evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions, resolving design issues and evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organizations reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to our accomplishments.
This full time position provides salary, personal days, and paid vacation. Benefits include 401K plan, health benefits, sick days, paid holidays. Walter Electric is a Drug Free, EEO Employer, Clear Background Check
Please email resume to: Gus@walterelectric.com